Hunter Montgomery, CMO at Higher Logic and Jason Jue CMO at Triblio presented at #HUGS14. The name of their presentation was:
1) Keep premium content for your community members.
2) Repurpose your content
3) Use community sites or microsites to promote events
4) Use a Smart Content Hub to entice registrations and membership. Using a smart content hub allows you to place free content next to premium content in order to drive traffic to the premium content. You can also repurpose your company blog into a crowd sourced blog, you can inject multiple Calls to Action in the free content areas.
Below are other ways to use a Content Hub that were discussed in the presentation:
- Tailor existing content to the topics your audience is interested in today
- Boost existing channels with strong calls to action
- Share the Content Hub across paid demand, email, website, sales, and social
- Repurpose content according to buyer stage and channel
- Dynamically serve content across corporate channels at the right time to increase conversion